Headway 'A New Me' Event10/05/2017 - 10/05/2017We will be holding ‘A New Me’ Event as part of Action...Read more
Hats4Headway12/05/2017 - 12/05/2017Hats4Headway is a simple and fun way to raise money...Read more
Dragon Boat Race24/06/2017Racing the Dragon at Cosmeston Lake A full day of fun...Read more
Headway Cardiff works within a set of ethical fundraising principles.
These are as follows:
• We will never give the 'hard sell'. If we have to convince people that we're worth supporting, we're not doing our jobs!
• We do not employ third-party agencies to cold call and pressurise people in their own home.
• We do not employ 'chuggers' to accost people in the streets.
• We promise not to bombard people with excessive mailshots.
• We respect people’s privacy and will never share or sell their details or personal information to any other agency.
• We will provide people with all the support they may need should they choose to take on a fundraising challenge for Headway.
• We believe that people should have complete control over how much information they would like to receive from us. Please let us know if you wish to receive less communication from us or none at all.
• Every donation we receive helps us to go that one step further to improving life after brain injury!
Thank you for your support.