Headway 'A New Me' Event10/05/2017 - 10/05/2017We will be holding ‘A New Me’ Event as part of Action...Read more
Hats4Headway12/05/2017 - 12/05/2017Hats4Headway is a simple and fun way to raise money...Read more
Dragon Boat Race24/06/2017Racing the Dragon at Cosmeston Lake A full day of fun...Read more
How individuals can help
We rely on donations to run our services for people affected by brain injury. Please support our work. There are several ways to do this.
Please note, if you request for your details not to be passed on to Headway Cardiff by Just Giving, we are unable to thank you or to give a receipt for your donation.
To boost your donation by 25% at no cost to yourself, please fill in a Gift Aid Declaration Form. (UK tax payers only)
You can also help us by:
- attending our fundraising events
- organise a fundraising event
- join our 100 Club with a regular chance to win a cash prize
- Remember us in your will for a brighter future for other families
- Remember someone special by making a gift in their memory
- Instead of a gift for key celebration, ask your friends and family to donate
Gill, our fundraiser, is always happy to help and advise you:
- 02920577707 or 07507600888